Campbell_01_web

Sisters in St. Stephen's Green, Dublin
Campbell  //  County Dublin :: Sisters in St. Stephen's Green, Dublin
<
>

What is happening in the photo?

Sisters Antoinette, Pam, Ger and Yvonne, photographed in St. Stephen’s Green, in Dublin 2. 

St. Stephen’s Green is the best known Victorian public park in Ireland’s capital. The park was designed by William Sheppard, and was officially opened in it’s current layout in July 1880. Queen Victoria had suggested the park be named Albert Green, after her husband, the late Prince Albert, but the suggestion was met by disdain in Ireland, and the Corporation refused her request. 

 
Album: Campbell // County Dublin
May take a moment to load...
Click here to see all thumbnails in larger format